Our mission is to be experts in training, designing and maintenance of container solutions in Spain.
# Our Values
# Guiding Principles
We believe in transparency, less is more, and continuous improvement. We regularly eliminate and simplify policies. Our most important policy is "use your best judgement". We use tools to enable us empower transparency, for example we prefer using team communications such as Slack instead of peer-to-peer communication such as email.
# Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics is an express declaration of its values, principles and standards of conduct which should guide the behavior of all the employees of the company in their performance of their work.
The Code details the core guidelines of professionalism. Integrity, honesty, and transparency are fundamental principles embodied by this Code.
# Commitment to Clients
- We shall act in good faith toward each client and other participating parties. We should always focus on serving the best interest of the client.
# Respect for the law
- We will not obey to any order involving an infringement of a legal provision.
# Integrity and Ethics
- We will perform our tasks with objectivity, professionalism and honesty.
# Respect for Human Rights
- We will embrace the duty to protect and promote Human Rights and Civil Liberties included in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations.
- We will protect the confidentiality of the client’s assets and of personal information according to the law.
# Diversity and Non Discrimination
- We will actively avoid any kind of discrimination for reasons of gender, race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, political opinions, nationality, social origin, disability or any other circumstance capable of being a source of discrimination.
- All employees will promote the principles of equal opportunities and non discrimination and shall contribute to generating a diverse and integrating work environment.
# Safety and Health
- We will strive to create and maintain a safe work environment, strictly complying with the legislation in force wherever we carry out our activities and anticipating the preventive measures necessary in order to generate the best possible conditions of occupational safety and health.
# Environmental Protection
- We will actively seek to reduce the environmental impact of our activities and avoid unnecessary paper waste, electricity, cloud server costs, or other activities that have environmental impact.